Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Week to Go...

Next Sunday we will say goodbye to AZ... as thrilled as I am it also makes me sad to think about it. This has been our home for the past six years. Many memories made with so many good friends. As happy as we are to be back in California I know that we will miss Arizona at times, this is where our family started, where Justin and I started a life together! I can't post any new pics because my camera is STILL broken, but Nolan is huge and full on running, opening doors, being a little "man". It's fun to watch him grow. He makes me laugh every day. It will be nice to have our family around. I always knew my cousins and grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. growing up and I didn't want Nolan to grow up with out that same experience! So thanks Nolan, you let mommy get outta the desert once and for all!!!

No comments: